Who's it for?
The Executive Coaching Package offers few rules, in so far as your ability to communicate with your coach, or make alterations to the training plan, is completely unlimited. This exclusive coaching program is only available to those who are very serious about their performance goals, or have challenging work/life schedules that require a high degree of customization to the weekly training plan.
Your primary coach will be one of Matt Dixon’s handpicked assistants, but your progress will be closely tracked and reviewed by Matt throughout the journey. Your weekly and daily training will be built utilizing Matt’s workouts, then curated and refined by your coach. Once built, the program is treated as a ‘live document’, with the coach always able to evolve or adjust based on your training progression or schedule. The Executive Coaching Package is suitable for:
- Those wanting a high-touch personal coaching relationship with unlimited feedback and contact
- An athlete looking to maximize limited training availability to secure optimal results
- Anyone with highly complex training needs or work/life challengesc
- On-boarding Consultation with Matt Dixon and Your Coach
- Personal Season Roadmap for Training and RacesYour season roadmap highlights your races, training focus and other key details of your purplepatch journey
- Daily Custom Training Plan with Unlimited AdjustmentsA completely tailored program that will mesh with life and travel schedule, built around your access to training options on a daily basis. Unlimited adjustments and refinements.
- Personal Functional Strength ProgramFully personalized strength and conditioning to complement your training.
- Training Zone Assessment and PrescriptionEarly in your training journey you will complete field test to establish specific training intensities, delivered in power/pace, heart rate and RPE (rate of perceived exertion). Field tests include a 20 minute time trial in cycling, 20 minute time trial in running, and a 400 and 100 for time in swimming. These assessments are repeated periodically in your program
- On-Line SupportUnlimited opportunity to ask questions about your training and performance
- Unlimited Communication with Your Coach via email, Text and/or PhoneNever stray off track on your performance journey, with unlimited adjustments and refinements of your training plan
- Weekly Personal Feedback and Check-in with Your CoachAn opportunity to discuss training progression, gain feedback and look ahead to upcoming training via phone or email
- Matt Dixon Weekly Review of Your Training and ProgressMatt Dixon reviews your progression and discusses upcoming training focus with your coach
- Access to Twice Weekly Small Group Video Sessions with Matt DixonJoin live, or ask your questions in advance, for individual performance advice from Matt Dixon
- Fit and Fresh Trackingpurplepatch proprietary solution to data tracking. Our weekly self assessment analyzes your sleep, mood, diet and adapation to training load.
- Key Race Strategy Sessions with Matt Dixon and Your Coach
- One-Time Bike Fit Anaylsis with Paul BuickDon't waste your hard-earned power. Our resident bike expert has helped hundreds of athletes revolutionize their technique.
- Nutrition & Fueling Analysis with purplepatch DieticianUnpack the science of nutritional analysis and perfect the art of fueling your human machine.
- Race CalendarCommunity race calendar so you can record your races and results, as well as connect with purplepatch athletes from around the world
- Access to purplepatch CommunityOur amazing athletes are our lifeblood. Join the family!
- Weekly purplepatch Coaching BulletinEducational bulletin relevant to the week, written by Matt Dixon
- Matt Dixon designed triathlon education curriculumOur education curriculum covers every subject of triathlon performance and is delivered on a weekly basis, over the course of the entire season