What it's all About
While we love to help athletes on a long-term coaching performance journey, we realize that many simply want or need to train for a single goal event. Until now, most race plan options offer generic training solutions that likely won’t be suitable for your journey and preparation. You can now get prepared with a training solution that integrates into your life and takes you on a customized journey to your best performance.
What You Get
Your RACE READY PROGRAM offers a complete solution to your training, racing and performance needs. ALL of our IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3 and OLYMPIC plans offer:
- A customized program that fits into your weekly schedule, training time and race plans
- Comprehensive race specific education on all aspect of performance readiness
- Unlimited support to answer all your training and race ready questions
- Options for 1:1 consultations and help to refine your race strategy and plan
How it Works
Whenever you are ready to get training, you can get cracking! The process goes like this:
- You sign up to our monthly subscription of $185 per month from start time to your race day.
- We have an initial coaching consultation to understand your background, goals and racing plans.
- We build your customized program, suited to your life schedule, leading toward your race goal(s).
- You arrive at your race fully prepared for a special day.
- Once you complete your race journey you can keep training, or opt out at anytime.
The purplepatch guided training programs are built around the purplepatch pillars of performance that set up the opportunity for maximal success for all levels of athlete. Once you begin your plan, you become a part of the purplepatch family of athletes, and will gain ongoing guidance, feedback and support directly from Matt Dixon and the purplepatch team throughout your training and racing journey. These guided programs are the perfect plans for a set, specific race build, however, if you are looking for a season long approach, check-out our triathlon coaching options.
When Should I Sign Up?
The earlier the better, of course, but we view 14 weeks as the minimal time to adequately prepare to be race ready at any distance.
$185 per month for the duration of your training program.
You can stop your program at any time with no strings attached.